Saturday, May 6, 2017

Crazy Jackass on Twitter


First I need to apologize for the language, but I am so pissed right now. I think I've got like one reader left, so hi Sweet One <3

I got the steaming pile of shit below off Twitter.

Anyone who reads this knows I'm not supportive of Trump at all, as evidenced by other posts on the subject. An early church historian called Nero a noxious wild beast. I think that applies to Trump as well, but his assassination would throw the US into crisis, and I would be devastated. Not because I like Trump, but because the President of the country I love so much was murdered. To paraphrase Augustine "America is a whore, but she's still my mother."

Another reason I hate this Tweet, is because Conservatives will see this, and be all like "typical liberal, violent and crazy" and I'll be lumped in with this dick head. Thanks a lot, asshole.

I just realized he sent that to Speaker Ryan too. Great. Psychotic and stupid.

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.






No comments:

Post a Comment